The ENhANCE Alliance includes 12 partners (+1 Affiliated), from 6 different EU countries representing VET providers in the field of Nursing, Regulatory Bodies for FCN training, Professional Associations and Public and Private Employers, Universities and Research Centres.
- ITD-CNR is a public research institute focusing on innovative methodologies and tools to support teaching / learning processes. In this project the Institute will also act as Project Coordinator.
- UNIGE, UEF and The University of Thessaly (Nursing Depts.) will contribute to the design of national curricula and will coordinate pilot courses in Italy, Greece and Finland respectively.
UEF: The Department of Nursing Science is a pioneer in research and education in the field of nursing science in Finland and has been recognized as excellent based on the latest international ranking “QS”, the World University Rankings by Subject 2018 (www.topuniversities.com)
UNIGE: The University of Genoa is one of the largest academic institutions in Italy with a student population of over 40,000. The School of Medicine and Pharmacy is affiliated with the San Martino Hospital, the Gaslini Pediatric Hospital, and the National Cancer Institute of Genoa. Today, the University of Genoa has over 1500 undergraduate nursing students.
University of Thessaly (www.uth.gr), with 38 Departments and various Research Centers, is a University with its own identity and with a prominent position in our national educational system. It was established in 1984 as University of Thessaly (Presidential Decree 83/1984). Its administrative and academic center is in the City of Volos. The University of Thessaly is extended over the whole Region of Thessaly with academic Departments in Volos, Larissa, Trikala, Karditsa and Lamia. University of Thessaly provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs and extra-curricular modules in specific research and business fields, for approx. 40.000 students.
- Hellenic Mediterranean University (Nursing Dept. + Electrical Engineering Dept.): Hellenic Mediterranean University (HMU) is a Public Higher Educational Institute in Greece providing undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong studies. It is highly research-oriented in every scientific field covered by its departments and laboratories. In the project they will mainly play the role of the technical experts. Besides, the Nursing Dept. will contribute to the definition of the European Curriculum.
- A.Li.Sa. (Ligurian Regulatory Body of Nurses) and ENE (Hellenic Regulatory Body of Nurses) will collaborate to the definition of the Professional Profile and Curriculum, as envisaged by their institutional role, assuring for the reliability and sustainability of national curricula.
- EUROCARERS is the European network representing informal carers and their organisations, bringing together 64 carer organizations. In the project they will lead the dissemination, exploitation and sustainability activities linking with other carer associations.
- EASPD is a wide EU network with 130 members representing around 15.000 services across Europe and across disabilities. In the project they will play the fundamental role of representative of possible private sector employers for FCNs contributing to reduce the gap between the skill offered by nurses and those demanded by the market.
- AWV is a private enterprise which has extensive experience in developing specific training for each of its main qualification’s areas and provides praxis partners for its trainees on a large scale. In the project they will play the role of ECVET and EQAVET expert, assuring the compliance of the Professional Profile, the Curriculum and of the general Quality assurance process to these important EU tools.
- FUTURE BALLOONS is an enterprise expert in innovative solutions for VET. In the project they will provide a study on the evolution of the employment market for Family and Community Nurse occupational profile.
- SI4Life is a regional research hub expert in the field of Active and Healthy Aging and Instructional Design in the field of Health; as CARESS EU project coordinator, it will also provide inputs about the results of this ongoing SSA project about homecare.
The following map shows the countries involved in ENhANCE project, that are Italy, Greece, Finland, Portugal, Germany and Belgium.